State-of-the-art modulation effects.
Chorusing is an effect that creates the impression that a given part is being played by more musicians together. Usually It is used to sweeten and widen the sound of an instrument.
As for a flanger, it is produced by mixing the incoming audio signal with a delayed time-varied copy of itself. Unlike flanging, the chorus delay is wider (>8ms).
The Chorus plugin is a four voices chorus (two stereo pairs).
- 64 bit internal precision
- highly optimized DSP code
- ultra clean and noiseless processing
- factory presets
- parameter values can be entered manually
- fully automatable (depending on host application)
- stereo output (stereo->stereo)
VST3, AU (Universal 2 Binary)
VST is a trademark of Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH, registered in Europe and other countries
The best set of modulation plug-ins I have heard.
Beautifully conceived, Anwida plug-ins never disappoint. Highly recommended!
The sound is Very good. Nice combinations of old mod sounds and new funky stuff…The chorus is very rich and smooth.. Sounds great…The delay is also very nice and the whole set is in sawstudio Native format, so its totally automatable…They simply use NO processing power on my 1.6 gig system…
Wow, I had no idea the plug-ins were this great! I have worked with them on a 1 minute drum track for a few hours and I am amazed at the quality. I am sold, these are the plugs needed to create pro sound within host recording apps.
…the plugs are working very well, responding perfectly to heavy automation with virtually no CPU drain. Excellent work!
EXCELLENT WORK!…this plugin pack works fantastically in the SAW environment…the automation possibilities with this pack make it a superior choice for the SAWStudio user..
- Improved: new demo mode (sine tone replaced by silence)
- Improved: smoother parameter changes
- Improved: performance optimization
- Fixed: low volume level on some DAWs (e.g. PreSonus Studio One)