Compressor/expander designed for an extremely transparent action with natural and silky response.
The L1V is a professional limiter/maximizer plug-in.
This unit provides extremely transparent action with a natural and smooth response allowing it to be used both to control the dynamics of single tracks and to maximize the level of the final mix.
Particular care has been taken in creating an algorithm that assures high precision limiting action.
- extremely transparent limiting action
- 64 bit internal precision
- highly optimized DSP code
- ultra clean and noiseless processing
- look-ahead function
- delay compensation on hosts supporting PDC
- hard/soft knee
- factory presets
- parameter values can be entered manually
- fully automatable (depending on host application)
- stereo output (stereo->stereo)
- HiDPI monitor support (depending on host application)
- no hardware license dongle or activation required
VST3, AU (Universal 2 Binary)
VST is a trademark of Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH, registered in Europe and other countries
A limiter adjusts the audio signal to ensure that the processed output does not exceed a specified level. The high precision algorithm of L1V warrants that the output level never reaches a value beyond the set threshold and this is done maintaining transparency and warm tonal response.
Used as a level maximizer, the L1V makes the mixes sound louder with the punch so often required in contemporary productions.
Beautifully conceived, Anwida plug-ins never disappoint. Highly recommended!
Wow, I had no idea the plug-ins were this great! I have worked with them on a 1 minute drum track for a few hours and I am amazed at the quality. I am sold, these are the plugs needed to create pro sound within host recording apps.
What’s most impressive about the CX1V is the transparency. This is not a compressor that encourages “squashing”-type special effects, but you can easily restrict the dynamic range of everything from individual instruments to program material while retaining a very natural sound…if you crave a quality compressor, check out the demo of this fine plug-in.
The GUI is very nice and the sound is excellent!!!! Both Limiter and Compressor have really good algorithms!!!!! I tried lots of compressors within the last 3 months, only the ones from Waves comes near to yours. Very good work!!!!!
…the sound is just as consistently clean, transparent and smooth. That makes it an excellent tool for use in both multi-tracking and mixdown. Overall, we are as favorably impressed by the L1V as we were by the CX1V, and for the same fundamental reasons that we don’t mind repeating – simplicity of use and superb sound quality.
I’m really impressed by the transparency this compressor has. With this plugin it’s so easy to compress; unnoticeable, very good.
Nice looking and easy to use interface. Great compressor!
- Fixed: rare UI glitches on some DAWs (e.g. FL Studio)
- Fixed: blank UI with custom display scaling on HiDPI monitors
- Improved: new demo mode (sine tone replaced by silence)
- Improved: smoother parameter changes
- Improved: performance optimization
- Fixed: low volume level on some DAWs (e.g. PreSonus Studio One)