The new standard of quality in algorithmic reverberation.
SPATIO Light, heir of the renowned DX Reverb Light reverb, is the ULTIMATE FREE reverb plug-in. It provides astonishing quality and extreme flexibility, allowing you to simulate from small rooms with sudden attacks and coloration characteristic of small spaces to large natural-sounding spaces with spread attack and build of a concert hall.
- 64 bit internal precision
- highly optimized DSP code
- ultra clean and noiseless processing
- factory presets
- parameter values can be entered manually
- fully automatable (depending on host application)
- stereo output (stereo->stereo)
VST3, AU (Universal 2 Binary)
VST is a trademark of Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH, registered in Europe and other countries
Higher Sphere Music
SPATIO Inverse plugin is absolutely the best one I used on vocals for this kind of effect.
I particularly like the plates – they’re nice and silky with voice, and aggressive with snares – but the halls are equally satisfying…This fine-sounding reverb is versatile enough that you’re bound to find something that works for you among the 47 presets. If not, a little tweaking will get you there
I really like this reverb. Especially unique among reverb plug-ins are elements like plates and gates, they sound wonderful. The DX Reverb is a model plug-in with a lot of substance rolled into an intuitive, compact UI. Great job!
Beautifully conceived, Anwida plug-ins never disappoint. Highly recommended!
This freeware verb is frighteningly good! If nothing else, it’s absolutely worth the time for the free download. This little reverb sounds simply amazing…
Wow, I had no idea the plug-ins were this great! I have worked with them on a 1 minute drum track for a few hours and I am amazed at the quality. I am sold, these are the plugs needed to create pro sound within host recording apps.
- Fixed: the tail was cut at playback stop and MIDI note off on some DAWs
- Fixed: rare UI glitches on some DAWs (e.g. FL Studio)
- Fixed: blank UI with custom display scaling on HiDPI monitors
- Improved: smoother decay
- Improved: more refined bass response
- Improved: more accurate stereophonic image
- Improved: performance optimization
- Added: new presets
- Fixed: low volume level on some DAWs (e.g. PreSonus Studio One)