The new standard of quality in algorithmic reverberation.
SPATIO Light, heir of the renowned DX Reverb Light reverb, is the ULTIMATE FREE reverb plug-in. It provides astonishing quality and extreme flexibility, allowing you to simulate from small rooms with sudden attacks and coloration characteristic of small spaces to large natural-sounding spaces with spread attack and build of a concert hall.
- 64 bit internal precision
- highly optimized DSP code
- ultra clean and noiseless processing
- factory presets
- parameter values can be entered manually
- fully automatable (depending on host application)
- stereo output (stereo->stereo)
- HiDPI monitor support (depending on host application)
VST3, AU (Universal 2 Binary)
VST is a trademark of Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH, registered in Europe and other countries
I really like this reverb. Especially unique among reverb plug-ins are elements like plates and gates, they sound wonderful. The DX Reverb is a model plug-in with a lot of substance rolled into an intuitive, compact UI. Great job!
SPATIO Room, to my ears, rules above all the other small room verbs…I’m now using this on pretty much everything. It adds just the right amount of presence to a sound without being obvious or overbearing. Whatever you did, it just works.
Higher Sphere Music
SPATIO Inverse plugin is absolutely the best one I used on vocals for this kind of effect.
This freeware verb is frighteningly good! If nothing else, it’s absolutely worth the time for the free download. This little reverb sounds simply amazing…
I particularly like the plates – they’re nice and silky with voice, and aggressive with snares – but the halls are equally satisfying…This fine-sounding reverb is versatile enough that you’re bound to find something that works for you among the 47 presets. If not, a little tweaking will get you there
Wow, I had no idea the plug-ins were this great! I have worked with them on a 1 minute drum track for a few hours and I am amazed at the quality. I am sold, these are the plugs needed to create pro sound within host recording apps.
- Fixed: the tail was cut at playback stop and MIDI note off on some DAWs
- Fixed: rare UI glitches on some DAWs (e.g. FL Studio)
- Fixed: blank UI with custom display scaling on HiDPI monitors
- Improved: smoother decay
- Improved: more refined bass response
- Improved: more accurate stereophonic image
- Improved: performance optimization
- Added: new presets
- Fixed: low volume level on some DAWs (e.g. PreSonus Studio One)