The new standard of quality in algorithmic reverberation.
SPATIO reverbs set a new standard of quality in the field of synthetic reverberation. Efficient and reliable reverbs, natural workhorses for your studio with a unique sound.
SPATIO Plate offers natural and dense vintage plate-style reverberation. Plate reverbs are characterized by a very rapid buildup of echo density followed by a smooth decay. SPATIO Plate allows you to create from highly granular to extremely diffuse reverberation.
SPATIO Plate is not intended to be the umpteenth clone of a legendary historical device, but it has been designed to provide you a flexible set of controls to tailor your own unique and distinctive sound in contemporary productions.
- 64 bit internal precision
- accurate control of echo density
- precise control of damping and diffusion
- highly optimized DSP code
- ultra clean and noiseless processing
- factory presets
- parameter values can be entered manually
- fully automatable (depending on host application)
- stereo output (stereo->stereo)
- HiDPI monitor support (depending on host application)
- no hardware license dongle or activation required
VST3, AU (Universal 2 Binary)
VST is a trademark of Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH, registered in Europe and other countries
In the past, portable reverberation units were a dream. It was impossible to add reverberation to a recording in a simple way. You had to use a proper reverberant room with loudspeakers and microphones inside to have some control on the reverberation during post-production.
One of the first “portable” devices was the EMT 140 plate reverb. Well, after all it wasn’t so portable. It weighted roughly 270 Kg, but it was definitely easier to transport than a room.
An electroacoustic plate reverb is made with large metal plates (that’s why this device is called “plate reverb”). The plate gets vibrated in accordance with a signal from a transducer and the vibration is sensed elsewhere on the plate with a pickup.
Nowadays, digital signal processing allows you to have this wonder packed into a much more portable audio plugin. SPATIO Plate realizes this wonder for you.
Beautifully conceived, Anwida plug-ins never disappoint. Highly recommended!
I really like this reverb. Especially unique among reverb plug-ins are elements like plates and gates, they sound wonderful. The DX Reverb is a model plug-in with a lot of substance rolled into an intuitive, compact UI. Great job!
I particularly like the plates – they’re nice and silky with voice, and aggressive with snares – but the halls are equally satisfying…This fine-sounding reverb is versatile enough that you’re bound to find something that works for you among the 47 presets. If not, a little tweaking will get you there
Higher Sphere Music
SPATIO Inverse plugin is absolutely the best one I used on vocals for this kind of effect.
This freeware verb is frighteningly good! If nothing else, it’s absolutely worth the time for the free download. This little reverb sounds simply amazing…
Wow, I had no idea the plug-ins were this great! I have worked with them on a 1 minute drum track for a few hours and I am amazed at the quality. I am sold, these are the plugs needed to create pro sound within host recording apps.
- Fixed: the tail was cut at playback stop and MIDI note off on some DAWs
- Fixed: rare UI glitches on some DAWs (e.g. FL Studio)
- Fixed: blank UI with custom display scaling on HiDPI monitors
- Improved: new demo mode (sine tone replaced by silence)
- Improved: performance optimization
- Fixed: low volume level on some DAWs (e.g. PreSonus Studio One)